On Kim Riddlebarger’s blog he reveals some answers to a survey conducted at the National Pastor’s Convention. Sadly, the title is true: most of those surveyed had little understanding of basic doctrine. And we wonder why churches are overrun with emotionalism and are weak on theology except for the pastor’s own personal pet doctrines. Sad, but really not all that surprising.
- Follow Michael R. Jones on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it the person or is it the organization?
- We make idols when God has already given us images and symbols through which to know him
- Douglas Moo on Romans 8:31-39
- Michael Phelps (x2), Plagiarism and Bruce Metzger, Amazon Drones, the Millennium Falcon and more! Weekend Links (08/12/16)
- “Grace to you and peace” – F. F. Bruce on Galatians 1:3
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Friend or Follow me on Facebook