Tonight, however, I am attending a political meeting at which another pastor in our area is speaking (he is not Baptist but is from a confessing, Reformational denomination). This pastor is trying to get appointed to the state board of education so that he can serve as an an advocate for homeschool children and Christian school children and remind the state that there are more students in our state than just public school children and these other children are important, too. I would suggest he also remind them that homeschool and Christian school children also have parents who are taxpayers. These parents not only pay for their homeschooling or Christian school, they also pay taxes for the public schools they do not use.
- Follow Michael R. Jones on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it the person or is it the organization?
- We make idols when God has already given us images and symbols through which to know him
- Douglas Moo on Romans 8:31-39
- Michael Phelps (x2), Plagiarism and Bruce Metzger, Amazon Drones, the Millennium Falcon and more! Weekend Links (08/12/16)
- “Grace to you and peace” – F. F. Bruce on Galatians 1:3
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Friend or Follow me on Facebook