- Plan time for the book hall.
- Don’t waste all your time in papers.
- Choose sessions very carefully.
- Do some sight seeing- Atlanta is a pretty awesome city.
- Bring cash and when you run out, you run out.
- Don’t room with a grad student. Those creatures will steal your food and they usually don’t take regular showers so they stink.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Eat a lot at breakfast and skip lunch and crash receptions for dinner and you’ll have money for books.
- Take your camera or camera phone and use it.
- Avoid any contact with anyone in AAR. They will try to convert you to some cult.
- Avoid Joel Watts. He will steal your money, take your food, grab your books, and he has a beard so he carries around 30 pounds of poop on his face, and he’s a hugger/kisser.
Follow these rules and you’ll have a good…
View original post 29 more words