The Center for the Study of New Testament Manuscripts (CSNTM) conducted a series of interviews with scholars of textual criticism at the Society of Biblical Literature conference in San Diego, California in 2014. These videos are currently being released on CSNTM’s iTunes U site for free. The first two interviews are by Dr. Ekaterini Tsalampouni of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and Peter Gurry, a PhD candidate at the University of Cambridge.
- Follow What Does the Text Say? on WordPress.com
- Happy Burning Papal Bulls Day!
- The three standards to which every pastor is held
- This is what happens when you let research assistants write your books for you: Statement from Zondervan Academic on Dr. Andreas Köstenberger’s John Commentary
- Paul’s view that suffering is essential for Christian growth
- Every pastor should have a story like this: Beware church visitors bearing gifts
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Friend or Follow me on Facebook