- Follow What Does the Text Say? on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it the person or is it the organization?
- We make idols when God has already given us images and symbols through which to know him
- Douglas Moo on Romans 8:31-39
- Michael Phelps (x2), Plagiarism and Bruce Metzger, Amazon Drones, the Millennium Falcon and more! Weekend Links (08/12/16)
- “Grace to you and peace” – F. F. Bruce on Galatians 1:3
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Friend or Follow me on Facebook
Tag Archives: Galatians
(Italics are mine) χάρις ὑμῖν καὶ εἰρήνη. The normal word of salutation at the beginning of a Greek letter was χαίρειν (‘rejoice’); the normal word of salutation at the beginning of a Jewish letter was šālôm, είρήνη (‘peace’). The amplified … Continue reading
Here is the video introduction to Galatians from Zion’s The Bible Book-by-Book series. The audio for download is below the video. The Bible Book-by-Book: Galatians from Michael R. Jones on Vimeo.