- Follow What Does the Text Say? on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Is it the person or is it the organization?
- We make idols when God has already given us images and symbols through which to know him
- Douglas Moo on Romans 8:31-39
- Michael Phelps (x2), Plagiarism and Bruce Metzger, Amazon Drones, the Millennium Falcon and more! Weekend Links (08/12/16)
- “Grace to you and peace” – F. F. Bruce on Galatians 1:3
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Friend or Follow me on Facebook
Tag Archives: Romans
(I added a couple of structural edits for better online reading.) We may view this beautiful, hymn-like celebration of our security in Christ as a response to what Paul has just said (28–30, or 18–30 or even 1–30), but it … Continue reading
Here is the video introduction to Romans from The Bible Book-by-Book series for the church. Audio is available for download below the video. The Bible Book-by-Book: Romans from Michael R. Jones on Vimeo.